Thrust bearings are a specific type of rotary bearing that permits rotation between parts. Thrust bearing designs are engineered to support a predominately axial load.
Torque Transmission's cost-saving thrust bearing designs incorporate the recognized value of a molded nylon retainer, with hardened grade steel balls and washers. By combining high-grade balls with the self-lubricating property of nylon our thrust bearing designs reduce friction, reduce noise and increase durability.
Cost Saving Features
- Lightweight nylon retainer
- Natural lubricity
- Corrosion resistant
- Extremely quiet operation.
High Quality Construction
- Retainers are injection molded, heat stabilized 6/6 nylon held to a rigid design criteria assuring consistent quality
- Hardened steel balls are grade 100 tolerance (±.0001", ±.0025mm)
- The thrust washers are hardened finished to micro 10
Torque Transmission has developed thrust bearing designs for many markets and applications including automotive, aerospace, and consumer manufactured products.
Most importantly our thrust bearing designs yield the most economical thrust bearings on the market. .