The SW-1, SW-5 and RAB-1 right angle speed reducer cases are molded and glass-filled, making them extremely rugged and resistant to corrosive environments. Optional metal case is now offered for the Miniature Right Angle Helical Gear Drive.
Torque Transmission has a right angle gearbox and speed reducer to fit your needs. If we don't, we'll modify or custom design a speed reducer for your application.
Current customer applications include:
- Vending machines
- Medical appliances and MRI machines
- Overhead doors and window manufacturers
- Conveyor manufacturers
aging and food handling machinery
- Printing equipment
- Semi-conductor assembly machinery
- Office equipment
- Automated welding equipment
- Surgical beds and tables
Torque Transmission's right angle gearboxes offer a wide range of standard ratios and shaft options as well as customer driven custom designs.
- Our application support is always available to help size the correct reducer for your product.
- If your specification is different from our standard gearboxes, we will work with you toward a creative and economical custom solution.
- All of our gear reducers are manufactured for high performance in a large spectrum of applications.
- The SW-1, SW-5, and RAB-1 cases are molded, glass-filled material making them extremely rugged and resistant to corrosive environments.
Standard Right Angle Gearbox Features
- All ratios equipped with right-hand worm gears
- Load capacity unaffected by direction and rotation
- Variety of mounting Options
- Left-Hand Gears
- Stainless Steel Input/Output Shafts
- Solid or Hollow Output Shaft