- Lightweight: Very low start/stop inertia. Less strain on all drive components with smooth, efficient operation.
- Cost-Effective: Economical and competitively priced.
- High-Quality Construction: Nylon 33% glass fill and metal combination. Technical Data SheetNoise Reduction: Smooth quiet operation.
- Shock Resistance: Absorbs loads without breaking.
- Lubricity: Natural lubricant, non-abrasive to belts, and requires no maintenance.
- Chemical Resistant: Can be used in virtually all environmental conditions. View Technical Data
Current customer applications include:
- Wheel chair and mobility carts
- Medical, diagnostic and pharmaceutical equipment
- Banking and automated teller machines
- CNC applications where low inertia is critical
- Health, handicap and exercise equipment
- Office machines and light industrial equipment
- Garage door openers, security gates and security cameras
Contact us today! Our knowledgeable sales staff welcomes your inquiries.
For some applications it makes economic sense to consider a non-standard design
Our in-house engineering, mold making and tooling capabilities allow us to respond promptly to specific customer requirements. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
If your drive design is 2 Hp or less we have a solution.