March 24, 2020
Dear Valued Customers:
On Sunday, March 22, Ohio Governor Mike Dewine issued an order to close all non-essential businesses. The Director's Stay at Home Order, Section 12, paragraphs q. and v. define essential business operations.
Rampe Manufacturing DBA Torque Transmission and Torque Products LLC are an essential industry to the supply chain and will remain open to serve our customers. The essential industries we support include:
- Emergency Power Generation
The safety and health of our employees and customers is our number one priority, and we are taking precautions that apply as outlined by the state and CDC. Until otherwise instructed, we will stay open for business throughout the crisis.
- Our Sales, Engineering, Support, and Administrative staff will be working remotely and has the information & technology at hand to assist with whatever it is that you need
- Our Team will provide you with updates regarding your current orders in processing and impact on your need by dates based on changes in the supply chain
- We have suspended all travel to customer and supplier sites and restricted supplier and service provider visits to our facilities until further notice
- We are staying abreast of all emerging information and continuing to adjust accordingly.
We are thankful for the strength of our customer and supplier relationships, and together we will work through these trying times.
Please contact me with all questions.
440-352-8995 x 101
John W Rampe
President & COO
Rampe Manufacturing Co., Inc
Torque Products LLC