What goes into the cost of a gearbox? How do you know if a standard or a custom gearbox is best? What is a reasonable lead time? There are so many questions you need to consider when selecting your gearbox supplier.
A supplier is the gatekeeper of gearbox options, features, and custom design so choosing a supplier is a critical step in selecting the more efficient gearbox for your application. We’ve created a free guide to help you navigate this important process.
From your first step (deciding between a manufacture or a distributor) to the last considerations in the process (a purchase order) this download will help you navigate all of the ins and outs of selecting a gearbox supplier.
What can you expect to find in the guide?
This guide covers ten of the most important aspects of selecting a gearbox supplier, including:
- Buy from the manufacturer or from distribution?
- How to set quality standards
- Determining product specifications
- What makes up the cost of a gearbox
- What is a reasonable lead-time?
- Design process
- Formal drawing process and the final quote
- Approval and purchase orders
The How to Select a Gearbox Supplier guide will allow you to confidently select a supplier and work your way through the ordering process.
Click here or on the Download Now button below for your free copy of the guide!
Check out our other posts on gearboxes:
- Custom Pulley and Gearbox Kit Operates Canopy Closure
- Custom Right Angle Gearboxes for Midwest Motion Products Interview
- Hobbyist Uses Right Angle Miter Gearbox to Build Drill Powered Bike